Veterinary HPM – Large & Medium – Adult Dog
Large & Medium – Adult Dog from Veterinary HPM from Virbac is a complete food suitable for young dogs of large breeds from 12 months old. The composition of the food is specifically tailored to the needs of large and medium breeds. The new health food is based on a low carbohydrate and high protein formula. The reduction of starch and carbohydrates and the increase of animal fats make the food even more suitable for the traditional, natural needs of carnivores.
- It is a complete food for medium and large breed dogs.
- The food is recommended for medium breeds weighing between 11 and 25 kg from the age of 12 months.
- The food is recommended for large breeds weighing over 25 kg from the age of 18 months.
- Chondroitin and chitosan contribute to healthy joints. In combination with the high protein content, the food supports the powerful musculoskeletal system.
- The reduced fat content and increased fibre content support the maintenance of a stable and healthy weight.
- Prebiotics and probiotics contribute to a balanced intestinal flora and a healthy bowel function.
- The high animal protein content supports the stabilisation of the urinary pH.
- The high protein content and increased Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to the development of a healthy skin and a glossy coat.
- Does not contain maize, wheat, gluten, soy, egg or beef and is therefore low in allergens. Food with a low allergen content is suitable for dogs that suffer from hypersensitivity or allergies.
Adjust the amount of food given to your dog’s body weight.
Hydrolysed protein (pork and poultry), rice (min. 4 %), animal fat, peas, hydrolysed animal protein (pork and poultry), potato starch (min. 4 %). 4 %), lignocellulose, bean pods, linseed, minerals, beet pulp, psyllium fibres (Plantago (L.) spp.), fructo-oligosaccharides, brewer’s yeast, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of chitosan), Lactobacillus acidophilus, chondroitin sulphate.