Complete nutrition for puppies and young dogs of all breeds. For puppies of large breeds (adult weight 40 kg or more) it is recommended to switch to Mera Essential Junior 2 or Mera Exklusiv Junior at the age of 6 months. Also suitable for pregnant and lactating bitches.
Super premium quality for hassle-free growth.
- Immune system support – contains prebiotic inulin, mannanoligosaccharides and betaglucans
- Joint protection – contains glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate
- Wheat-free formula – wheat is one of the most common allergy triggers in dogs
- All-round care for puppies and young dogs – ideal for small and medium breeds from 4 weeks until the end of the growth phase, as well as for large breeds up to 6 months
- One product for the entire breeding of puppies – also for pregnant and lactating bitches. Puppies from the 4th week in the form of mush – soak the granules in warm water or Mera Welpenmilch milk and then mash them into a mush when softened
- Tailored to your dog’s individual needs
It does not contain any exotic sources of meat, dyes, flavors, preservatives, genetically modified ingredients, sugar, soy, vitamin K.
Ingredients: Poultry protein (35%, partially dried and hydrolyzed), rice, corn, poultry fat, linseed, lignocellulose, beet pulp, egg powder, salmon oil (0.7%), brewer’s yeast (dried), sunflower oil (0.5%), sodium chloride, chicory inulin (0.2%), yeast cell walls ( 0.05 % betaglucans), potassium chloride, connective tissue glucosamine (0.02%), chondroitin sulfate (0.01%).
Analytical components: Protein 29%, fat content 16%, crude fiber 2.5%, crude ash 6.5%, calcium 1.15%, phosphorus 0.9%, sodium 0.35%.
Ingredients per kg:
Nutritional supplements: Vitamin A 12,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,500 IU, Vitamin E 200 mg, Vitamin C 100 mg, Copper (as copper sulfate, pentahydrate) 12.5 mg, Zinc (as zinc sulfate, monohydrate) 100 mg, Zinc (as glycine zinc chelate, hydrate (solid)) 60 mg, iron (as ferrous sulfate, monohydrate) 250 mg, manganese (as manganese sulfate, monohydrate) 35 mg, iodine (as calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.0 mg, selenium (as sodium selenite) 0.35 mg. Technological additives: antioxidants.
Approximate dosage: see table
Energy content: Usable energy (according to FEDIAF 2016) 16.35 MJ / kg.
The recommended values are approximate values per day, which must be adjusted according to external influences, conditions and the dog’s lifestyle